COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Archbold Student/Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic:
Friday, June 18, 2021
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The Fulton County Health Department and Health Center are providing a Student/Community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Friday, June 18, 2021 at Archbold High School in the cafeteria from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Please park on the north side of Archbold High School and enter directly into the cafeteria.
- Anyone 12+ years of age or older can receive the vaccine.
- Student vaccinations are optional.
- Students that are 16 or 17 years of age, and a parent is not present, will need to bring the vaccine consent with them to their appointment.
- Any child that is 12-15 years of age, will need a parent or guardian present at the time of the appointment.
- Please contact the Fulton County Health Department for specific questions related to the vaccination.
When scheduling the appointment for a minor, the parent/guardian will create an account. However, if the parent/guardian already has an established account with Armorvax they can select “ADD FAMILY MEMBER” to schedule the minor’s appointment. The parent/guardian must provide consent for students 12-17 in order to receive the vaccine. Consent can be provided on the “Fulton County Health Department COVID-19 Consent Form”. The minor will need to provide the completed form at their appointment.
To schedule your 1st Dose appointment for anyone 12 yrs. of age or older click the link below:
Friday, June 18 from 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm https://armorvax-app.azurewebsites.net/Account/Login
If you have any questions, contact the Fulton County Health Department at 419-337-0915
2021-2022 Kindergarten Registration
Starting February 23, 2021, parents of children who will be five years old on or before August 1, 2021 are asked to register their child for kindergarten online through Final Forms- make sure to register them for the 2021-2022 school year. After you register your child in Final Forms, please call the elementary office to schedule a screening appointment.
Final Forms Link:
Parents will also need to bring the child’s birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency (i.e., utility bill or rental/lease agreement), and custody papers if applicable to be copied.